Monday, November 10, 2008

Terrible Two's



The first two weeks of having Jaxon and Logan all day by myself were really hard! Especially when Logan decided to turn into a crazy two year old! One day while I was talking on the phone Logan climbed into Jaxon’s playpen and got a whole tube of Desitin all over himself and the crib. I even checked on him a few times, but I didn't realize he was getting into Desitin until it was too late!!! A few days later, or maybe even the next day, Logan spread an entire big tub of Vaseline on the carpet!!! (By the way, any ideas of how to get it out of the carpet would be appreciated! It’s still there!) And just a few days ago I was taking a shower and Logan clogged up the sink in the hall bathroom and turned the water on. It flooded the entire bathroom!!! AAAhhhhh!!!! And just when I think this kid just might drive me crazy, he starts being the best behaved, sweetest little boy again!!!!! I swear….being a mom sometimes is the pitts!!!

8 comments:

Emily said...

that is what he looked like with the desitin??!! that is hilarious. he was just prepping for halloween!

Anonymous said...

ok. i have to laugh alittle. it is pretty funny. some days i think that having two boys will kill me, and then i get some sleep and i wake up feeling so blessed. you should frame that picture. honestly i am still laughing. we should get together.?

Chelsey Howard said...

Oh you poor thing! I know its funny now, but at the time you probably felt like crying! Well at least he's cute right?! So is that what happend when we were on the phone?

Chelsey Howard said...

P.S. No idea how to get it out sorry:(

Find The Time Mama said...

LOL, sorry to laugh, but Anya does the same thing. She has already gotten into my vaseline twice. Last week she dumped out my lotion on the carpet, a few hours later she dumped out my face toner on the carpet and every time she does something she runs to my side and says, "Mommy Mommy come on I made a mess!" I guess she thinks it is a fun game. So I totally feel yeah on the fun trouble two's.
We should get together soon. Sara and I are going to host a girl's night out the beginning of December. We will let you know the details.

Heather said...

oh man that is hilarious! you are one patient mama, I would have freaked!

those pics will make for great memories/blackmale in the future!

Chelsey Howard said...

Yes lets definetly get together sonetime next week! WE can go to the mall or just hang out at your place, whatever is the easiest:)

the speers said...

Um...that sucks. but is really funny too! I'm sorry! he's so cute!!! I have no idea how to get vasaliene out...google it! ok, you supers suck because you're gorgeous!! jaxon is adorable too...what a sweet baby!!! miss you!!