Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pictures from 4th of July Vacation!!!





Okay, here are some pics from the vacation.....finally!!!
We had so much fun in San Diego! We went to the beach on the 4th, and Logan just LOVED the ocean!!! He had so much fun in the sand and the water, and with Daddy, Meaghen, and Grandpa Davis! (Notice, I didn't say Mommy,or Grandpa Davis....we were relaxing and enjoying watching everyone else play with Logan!!) We cooked dinner that night and were all too tired to go watch fireworks, so we just stayed in and made bazookies and watched TV. Oh yeah, me and Brian went kayaking at the beach and saw a TON of sharks, leaopard sharks and guitar nose! It was really cool, but I was a little freaked out about tipping over in the middle of the ocean and not being able to get back up on the kayak, so we went back after a little while! We played in the waves, and just had such a good time, and none of us got bad sunburns....for the first time!!!!!
So here's the pics from the beach!!

Meaghen and Logan at the beach

On Saturday we went to the Del Mar fair and had a blast there! We got super lucky and some lady gave us two free tickets to get in, and we just had such a good time. Logan got to ride a real pony all by himself, and he loved it! Then he went to the petting zoo and had a blast feeding the animals and petting them all! Grandpa Davis even had a good time feeding the animals.....how cute huh! :)Brian and Logan shared a giant barbeque turkey leg...and it was seriously disgusting to watch them eat it. Mostly Brian, because he refused to wipe his face until he was done eating. We all had such a good time there too! And here's the pics!!
Logan and Grandpa Davis:

Grandpa so sweetly feeding the animals! :) (He even had to pay for the food!!!:))

Logan on the horse

Logan on the horse again

Brian with the nasty Turkey leg


That's pretty much it! We had such a good time in San Diego, and are sooo thankful for the time that we had as a family. We had a BLAST!!!!

7 comments:

the speers said...

ew--i hate those turkey legs, what is it with fairs or carnivals and the turkey legs? lol--you're so cute!

Chelsey Howard said...

That is so fun that you guys got to get away for a while. Logan is getting so big, I remember when he was just a chubby little baby with all this curly hair:) It was fun going out with you guys today for lunch:) I 'm gonna be sad when you move:( Oh and by the way, I can't believe you were out in the ocean and saw sharks!!! Scary, I would have tipped over too, and then I would have drowned cause I would've freaked out uncontrolably.

Emily said...

yay, you took pictures while you were on vacation! i swear i have seen like 5 recent pictures of you guys in the last year and a half. it looks like you guys had a fun time. i am jealous of the beach pictures.

Melissa said...

When we went to Schneph Farms for the Halloween thing last year Brooklynne got to ride a horse and she loved it too!! I can't believe you went kayaking in the ocean!! Your a lot braver than me I think I would have cried big time if I saw any sharks!! Your Crazy!! :)

Luke and Niki said...

Super fun! The beach sounds so nice right now. Look at your belly getting big again! I cant believe it! I miss you guys soooo much!

The Neilson Times said...

Hey you, I found your blog from Chira's. Thank you so much for the sweet card and gifts for me and the baby. You are so talented, I love the bows and headbands. Please send me your email again so I can send you an invite to our blog- karneilson@gmail.com
Your blog is so cute, I hope your move went well and that you are feeling good. Karlee

Anonymous said...

You are so photogenic I swear. Your family is beautiful and I will seriously miss you. Amber