Wednesday, February 8, 2012

1st Soccer Game!

We signed up Jaxon and Logan for soccer this year, just through a little neighborhood league. It's super low-key and not too intense at all. They don't even officially keep score....However, Logan is really good! He kept track of his goals! He scored 3!!!! He was funny. He would just stand there on the field until I started yelling, and cheering him on then he would play like a champ, but the second I turned my back to watch Jaxon, he would totally stop..... Someone definitely wants to impress mom and dad!









Jaxon is a bit younger, only 3 so soccer is still kind of difficult for his group. And of course Jaxon runs out there on the field for the first time and slides on his belly/face... Needless to say he wasn't too happy about that, and sat most of the game out. Then after lots of encouragement from dad who is also the coach, he gave it another shot and ended up having fun.







This was my first experience with soccer and I loved every second of it. The kids were so cute to watch. It was well worth waking up early on my saturday morning!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh, soccer. It has a tender place in my heart. I LOVED playing it as a kid. Looks like lots of fun and they love it. Do they get oranges at half time or treats after? Cause I really used to love that! I love the picture of Jaxon and Brian. So cute