Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pregnancy Moment...

About 30 minutes ago we were watching the Discovery Channel and the commercial came on where they are singing to "I Love the Mountains" and they changed it to say everything they love about the whole world and about shows that are on the discovery channel. Well for some reason, this really got to me today, especially when they said, "I love the whole world, boom-de-ya-da boom-de-ya-da boom-de-ya-da boom-de-ya...." Yeah, I got all teary eyed and started crying. I like that commercial butreally the world that we live in is amazing, and we are so blessed to have such a beautiful planet. So anyway, that was my freaky pregnancy cry for the day.

7 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Trisha, your so funny! If it makes you feel any better random songs on the radio make me cry and I don't even have to be pregnant! I love your background. Cute, cute!

Chelsey Howard said...

Oh and I totally wanna do girl night. That would be so fun!

Emily said...

wait, so have you decided to only have one pregnancy cry per day?? no, you can't do that! and now i know what song you are talking about. that song reminds me of girls camp. i love that you are addicted to blogging!!

Michael & Kara said...

I used to do that ALL the time when i was pregnant! I still find myself having "pregnancy cries". Goodness!! Add me to your list. My address is http://karaandkenzie.blogspot.com/

Trina said...

Hey Tricia! I never see you at the mall anymore! I found your blog!! How are you! Pregnant! Awesome!! When is your baby due? If you want to say Hi my blog is trinalambson.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

I can't believe how big Logan has gotten...Crazy! Check out my blg and see my cute little girl! I'm glad I found your blog

Heather said...

That is hilarious, Chris and I just saw that commercial the other day and when it was done we both looked at eachother and said, that's a really cool commercial. I didn't cry or anything, but I can appreciate the crying spell. I just cried tonight when Brooke got kicked off!