Today being Father's Day I just wanted to take a minute to say how thankful I am for Fathers. I have a wonderful Dad who taught me so many important principles, like working hard, and not doing a half-assed job, and always paying your tithing first, doing all that you can to strengthen your testimony and become more like Christ, and a million other things! I love my dad, and am so thankful for all he does for me. I am also sooo blessed to have a wonderful Father-in-law who has shown me unconditional love and kindness. He calls me just to see how I'm doing, and he treats me kike his own kid. My dad and my father-in-law are two of the most amazing men I have ever met. I am so thankful that they hold the priesthood and bless me and my family's life.
I am also most importantly thankful for my husband who is the father of my child and future children. He is truly an amazing father. Almost every day he comes home and spends at least an hour or so just playing with Logan or reading him books. He teaches him how to count and say his ABC's and of course Logan always responds so much better to Brian teaching him than me!!! Brian is always sad when he leaves Logan and sooo excited to see him when he gets home. He is the best daddy, and I am so thankful for him. I love him so much, and I know Logan does too!
To all you out there who have a Dad or a husband who is a Dad, let them know how much you love and appreciate them! We all need to know it every once in a while!
1 comment:
You are so sweet! It is such a blessing to be surrounded by wonderful priesthood holders!!! That's so awesome that you and your father in law are close too:) And Brian really is such a good dad, he is so cute with Logan:) P.S. Of course you didn't know it was my birhtday, I didn't tell you and I don't expect you to just know:) But we should play soon!
Post a Comment