Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Look how the belly has grown...

Here's my belly at 28 weeks

Okay, so this is for Niki, Chira, and of course my sisters, and all of my other friends who I haven't seen in a while!!! Look at how my belly has grown!!! Okay, here we go! This is from the last 8 weeks, and next week, I'll be 32 weeks, so you'll get to see how enormous I am now!!!!! Yes, people are already asking me, "any day now huh!" And I say uh no, any day in about 2 months!!! Ya, first day at our new ward the Bishop's wife thought I was joking when I told her I was only 7 months, and she kept saying "No really, you look like you're going to pop any day now!"..... So anyway, here's the belly a few months ago, and the next picture won't be as cute as these!! :) I love you guys, so PLEASE be nice with the comments!
Here's my belly at 24 Weeks

Here's my belly at 28 weeks

4 comments:

Heather said...

I love the belly pictures! And I can't wait to see next weeks! So are you due at the end of September? And where are you guys living now? Still queen creek?

PS- I have a surprise on my blog!

Heather said...

Oh I'm so glad that you're back in Mesa! We should definitely do lunch, I feel like there's so much to catch up on! Next week?!

Chelsey Howard said...

People are crazy! You look so good, especially for only having 2 months left. Gosh, you only have 2mo. left, time flys! I miss you too, sorry I didn't help you guys move, I'm a bad friend:( But I am totally feeling better now so whenever you guys wanna come out this way let me know, or we could meet at the mall next week? Let me know. I hope you guys are doing okay, let me know if you need anything!

Shannon said...

i think you look great! you look so cute being prego!