Monday, December 15, 2008
I did it!!!
Okay, so all of you crazy, psycho, obsessed Twilight fans finally conned me into reading the stupid book.....and I LOVED IT!!! I haven't read a book, other than the scriptures, since I was in high school (and then it was only because I HAD to read)but I started this book on Thursday night right before I went to bed.....Stupid idea. I couldn't put it down! I finished it today and read the teaser for the next book, and I can't wait to get it! I seriously can't stop thinking about it...or should I say Edward!!! I feel like a little kid again, in high school or something, because I am seriously giddy at the thought of him! I now understand the obsession. And I am sorry for thinking you were all crazy! So please don't spoil the next books for me. So anyway, if you haven't reaad the book, I highly recommend it! So there you go, I admit, I am in love with Twilight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
LAME!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the clan!!! Twilight is AMAZING! Wait until you read the 2nd, and then the 3rd and then the 4th... you're not going to be able to stop! And then when it is over you are going to want to read-read it over and over again! haha... YAY go you!
Of course I forgive you. And believe me, your parents are not the only ones that felt that way about my line... we had over 600+ people there! I was DEAD by the end! We really need to get together SOON! I want to see the new baby! :) Love ya!
Here is my email: breahiatt@gmail.com
muahaha! i am so glad you finally indulged! you can say how much you don't like the books BEFORE you read it, but you just can't say it after! happy reading for the next couple of days or weeks!
You crack me up! And thanks so much for meeting me at Peter Piper today on such short notice! You know I love a pizza buffet and watching Madi and Logan play is just too cute! I still don't know if I can read Twilight, but you're making me consider it!
ps-thanks again for another photo shoutout!
your funny, I told Matt I had a crush on Robert Pattinson ( the guy that plays Edward)...He said thanks for telling me, now what I didn't tell him.........haha JK. But yes they are great books, I was glad I finally read them. And I took Matt to see the movie with me and he actually liked it....but I do wanna see it again so I was thinking all us girls should go while were in San Diego....
This is where the movie is:
http://movie25.com/twilight-2008_3202.html
Post a Comment