Thursday, January 15, 2009

Poopoo in the potty!

So Logan is at the ripe age for POTTY TRAINING! Aaahh! I hate it! We started on Monday, and he peed in the potty a few times, and then on Tuesday he pooped in the potty! I was soooo proud. Until yesterday when he pooped in his undies again! What is the deal??? I'm not having fun. But I have to say that Logan is doing sooooo good. I'm just really bad at this. I don't really know what I'm doing! But Logan tells me sometimes when he needs to go, and sometimes he just goes by himself to the bathroom and does it! So I know he will get it. He's already doing so much better. This is kind of gross, but I got a little potty for him and put it in front of the TV and he seems to be liking that a lot better! So we'll see. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh I'm glad putting it in front of the tv has helped, and it is not gross! You do what you gotta do!

Melissa said...

Hey Brookie has been potty trained for like 9 months now I think and I had a hard time at first but when I got a potty seat that sits on top of the big toilet she did awesome and was like night and day from the small seats that you have to dump in the toilet. What I did was just take her to the potty like 10-15 min after she ate or drank anything or like every 30min and just brought a bunch of books in to read to her while she sat. You can call me if you want anymore sugg. But call me so we can try to get together now that all the holidays and birthdays are done.

Melissa