Sunday, May 31, 2009

Logan's 3rd Birthday!













Today is Logan's 3rd birthday! I can't even believe it! He's such a sweet little boy, and I can hardly believe he's already three years old! It makes me kind of sad, but he's so stinkin cute, it makes up for how fast he's growing! I love him SOOOOO much. Pretty much everyone that meets Logan loves him. He's just one of those special kids that you can't help but adore. We had a birthday party yesterday at Freestone park for him, and it was a BLAST!!! Lots of our family and friends came, okay, let's see if I can name everyone!
Trisha, Brian, Logan, Jaxon
Grandma Grover, Aunt Trina
Uncle Travis, Aunt Emily, Carson, Porter
Uncle Tyson, Kollin
Heather, Chris, Madi, Cash
Tiffany, Justin, Lily Mae
Chelsi, Jeff, Talmage, Cadence
Bryna, Micayla, Taryn
I think that's it. Logan got lots of really cool presents and most important, he had so much fun playing and visiting with all his friends! Jaxon was super happy, and even got a fistful of cake! He had so much fun he totally fell asleep in his carseat! I guess the party was just too much for him! We had pizza, snow cones, cake, and a yummy salsa that Emily made.
Logan is talking in full complete sentences now! He's so smart and picks up on EVERYTHING! He definitely keeps me on my toes. Did I mention he LOVES to talk! He also loves cars and balls. He likes to wrestle with Jaxon and Daddy. He definitely favors Daddy over Mommy, but I would too if I were him. He sings his ABC's in the car and tells me not to get mad at his little brother. (That's another story!) I am so lucky to have Logan as my first son, and I love him sooooo much! Happy Birthday Logan!

5 comments:

Luke and Niki said...

Trisha! You look amazing!! What a hot mommy you are. I hope I can follow in those gorgeous footsteps!

Happy 3 Birthday Logan!!!

Emily said...

i agree with that comment. also, thank you so much for inviting us to logan's birthday party. he is so easy to love because he is so stinking cute. we were happy to be there on his special day. happy birthday logan!!

the speers said...

SO cute!! happy birthday to Logan!!! you look HOT Trisah!! I love your pink and black outfit, and i LOVE your earrings! :D what cute boys you have!!

Chelsey Howard said...

FUN! I can't beleive he's 3!! I remember u being pregnant with him! Crazy! He is such a sweet boy! I'm excited to see you guys on Tuesday, its been WAY too long! Tell logan happy birthday from me and Shea! WE love that boy!

Heather said...

Tricia the party was fabulous! But why oh why did you have to post that pic of Cash and I?! I might have to hit you on Tuesday, haha!