Sunday, September 13, 2009

San Diego Vacation



These were probably the nastiest things I learned about this weekend. They are sand crabs, and they live in the sand along the shore. All those little divets in the sand that look like V's are actually them. I didn't believe it until I watched Brian and Grandpa D. dig them out. They look like sea roaches. They are disgusting, but of course Logan had fun with a bucket of these!



Don't you love how neither boys are looking at the camera...

Meaghen, looking hot as usual! No wonder the boys love her!

Logan fell asleep on the way home from the beach.

Logan loved this boat. He tried to make it float in the water, until the waves knocked him over..... that was the end of that! But it sure was cute!




Okay, seriously how cute is his expression in this picture!


Covered in sand, loving every minute of it.







The footprint on the left is mine, and the right is Jaxon's.

How adorable are Jaxon's footprints in the sand! I was obsessed with these footprints!

Jaxon LOVED chasing the seagulls around!




I like how the boys have the same expression on their face in this picture!
I think Grandpa Davis is super photogenic! Seriously!



Last weekend we loaded up the van and drove to San Diego for a wonderful family vacation! Brian's family were amazing hosts, as always, and we had soooo much fun with them. I'm so thankful that my boys love their grandparents and aunts and uncles. We went to the beach 3 times, and it was JAxon's firt time there. He didn't even hesitate. He ran straight for the water the minute he could. He LOVED every minute of it. Logan had fun in the sand digging holes with Grandpa and Daddy. The boys were both covered in sand, and Jaxon of course ate some, so he had some sandy diapers! We practically had to pry the boys away from the beach when it was time to go. We had dinner at Pizza Port in Solana Beach which is one of my favorite things to do there. We hung out with Tiffany, and just RELAXED! It was the perfect getaway! The water was super warm too, like 74 degrees, which seldomly happens. I want to go back already! Thanks to Emily for letting me borrow her P & S camera and of course thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Davis for making this an amazing vacation!

4 comments:

Emily said...

yay, fun vacation! i am so glad you took a lot of pictures. i can only imagine how much jaxon loved the beach and the water. that would be the perfect place for him.

i am so glad you guys had a fun time!

Emily said...

and ps, i am always feeling a pizza day. sometime in the middle of the week?? call me.

Luke and Niki said...

Oh so fun! I cant wait till we get to go to cali again! We will have to plan a trip together with our little families one of these days. =)

PS Your boys are so handsome!!!

Brea said...

Trish I totally have that swimsuit and LOVE IT! :) what a fun vacation!!! your boys look like they had so much fun! :)