Sunday, October 11, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I am so happy right now. I LOVE my new home. The boys are both over their illnesses, and we're all ecstatic about our new house. Every time we drive in the garage, Logan says, "Mommy look at our new dodge (garage)!" The boys love it, I love it, and Brian loves it. We went to our new ward today,okay only to sacrament meeting..... we had Trina with us, so that was interesting, but so many people said hello to us. I finally feel like I'm home. We have been busy decorating, and getting situated, and now I'm just soaking it all in. I am so blessed! We have jobs, healthy boys, each other, and now we have a home. It's more than I could have dreamed of..... I know that sounds lame but it's such a difference moving from an apartment to a house! And I love the neighborhood, and going for walks. I love having space for entertaining and having friends/family/nephews over! It's the best ever!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

yay for you guys! when do we get to see pics of the house?

Chelsey Howard said...

That is so exciting:) Good for you guys:) I can't wait to see it! I want to come over next week.

Dayna said...

I am so happy for you!!! your boys are adorable!