Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Good Bye February!

Have I seriously not blogged all month? Holy Cow. Well, February was a dreadfully slow, but fast at the same time month. Brian took an elective class which meant he was gone Mon, Wed until 10:30pm sometimes later, and All day saturdays. Plus, Tues and Thur he met up with his groups for projects several times. So for me, it was a difficult month. I feel for the single mommas out there, or moms who have their husbands gone all the time. I can't live like that! Anyway, back in January we went on a little hike. It was a beautiful day. We have been loving the outdoors! The pics tell the story!



There was a cute little playground right by the trail.... So of course we had to stop there for a while!

Logan kept stopping and drawing "maps" in the dirt... Planning out where we were going to go next on our hike.

I convinced Brian that it would make for cute pictures if he went down the slide too! hehehe, I'm bad, I know!

Jaxon playing with Daddy before we left, on top of the van.


Okay, so it totally looks like we just went to a playground. But we didn't! We went on this little 1 mile stroller-friendly hike at Usery Pass. Not too far from us, and it was a beautiful day. Logan learned about the holes in the cactus, and bird's nests, and all kinds of wildlife things that Brian told him... Because you all know I know NOTHING about the outdoors. We had such a great time, Logan keeps talking about that one time when we went on a hike!

No comments: