Sunday, April 18, 2010

Another Month Already!!!


















Okay, so another MONTH has gone by and I haven't blogged at all! We have been doing so many fun things too, but the last thing I want to do at night after the kids go to bed is sit on my uncomfortable computer chair and blog.... My body usually hurts too bad by then. So that's my excuse. BUT, I'm trying to catch up! So I'll start with Easter. We had so much fun this Easter. Brian's mom and sister were here the weekend before Easter and we all went to the River for a PicBic (that's how Logan says Picnic). We had a blast! Then for Easter weekend while the guys were at the priesthood session for conference us gals (my mom, me, and Emily) rounded up the kids for Egg coloring and an Easter egg hunt. We had so much fun. Jaxon LOVED finding the eggs filled with Candy and Logan just liked finding the eggs. He knew that he could find more eggs if he waited until the end to eat them. Jaxon stopped after almost every egg and opened it up to see what was inside! Thanks Grandma Grover for such a fun Easter Egg Time!

1 comment:

Emily said...

It WAS a lot of fun... good Easter memories! I love the pictures, especially the top one and that one of Jaxon just standing outside of his sippy cup. It cracks me up, he looks a little mad about something!