Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sadie Baby










My sister-in-law Emily, is an up and coming photographer! She did a photoshoot of Sadie last night, and they turned out sooo stinkin cute! I can't even handle it. Get ready for picture overload! Thanks Emily, you're the BEST! Oh ya, look at her blog from my link on the side for a few more pictures of Sadie!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

so cute i love the third one, she looks like a little baby doll...

and I love that you painted her toe nails, i was thinking about doing Lilly's but wasn't sure but now that i've seen how cute it is, i just might :)

Tiff said...

I'm so glad you sent me your blog! Trisha, she is so beautiful! And look at all that hair?! Congrats. I want to stop by sometime and see you guys. Hope all is well.

Tiff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsey Howard said...

So cute!! I can't believe how much dark hair she has!! So adorable. Congratulations!! I feel like the worst friend ever but we've been out of town and are leaving again soon so I really need to get you her present!

Find The Time Mama said...

So happy she is here at last and she is so beautiful! Congrats!

Turley Family said...

i can't believe she is here! she is so beautiful.

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Ah, Trish! You had your baby like a month ago and I just barely checked your blog for the first time! She is so so cute. Love the long dark hair! We need to get together sometime and let our babies meet each other.

Heather said...

Such a beauty! Have I really not commented on this yet?! I'm a bad friend!!!

Um, your comments on my blog made me bust up laughing! White Castle is this nasty hamburger joint with soggy buns! I don't get Chris's obsession!!! Um and the railroad nails...not sure what I'm going to do with them..you might have to fly out and finish whatever project I start with them! haha!!!

How was the vaca?! Stressful or okay?! Time for an update sista!