








On June 9th at 4:20am Sadie Lynne Davis was born! 8 lbs 20.5 inches! She's so sweet and beautiful and we love her so much. We're doing good.... She is jaundiced right now, but her count went down today and she still has the billy blanket tonight so it should continue to go down. She's already looking less yellow and she's more alert. She's seriously a little piece of Heaven, and we love her so much! I'll post more about everything when I get a little more rest!
4 comments:
Congrats! She is adorable.
Oh my goodness!!!! Congrats you guys!!! she's so cute--and holy cow, her hair!! I love Logan's grin, he's excited for his sister...Jaxon's not sure?! haha You look fantastic! We so need to catch up--but after you've gotten some sleep!! Loves!
OMG!! What a cutie! How is it that your kids have so much thick hair when they are born!? She looks beautiful. Call or Text me and let me know when your up for some visitors to I can drop off the gift we have for her. Congrats you guys.
I know I have already told you this but congratulations!!! She is beautiful! What wonderful black hair she has! I am sad we didnt get to see her last weekend. =(
Hopefully we can soon. I also want to take pics of this little beauty sometime. Let me know!
Post a Comment