
We made it here! Beautiful Day! Tribal Triathlon 5-29-2010

Unloading the bikes

Getting ready to swim! They had to swim first, 1/2 mile.
Lake Pleasant

Brian finished the swim! Now onto the bikes.

And here's Troy coming out of the Lake.

Taking off on the bike. They had to ride 14 miles on the bike!

Brian coming close to the finish line!

Almost there.

And he made it! After a 1/2 mile swim, a 14 mile bike ride, and a 3 mile sprint, Brian crosses the finish line! I am so proud of Brian for setting his mind to something and accomplishing his goal. He did a GREAT job! Go Brian!


Don't forget about Troy! Here he comes running in!
And Troy crosses the finish line too! I am so proud of Troy too! Brian said he couldn't have done it without Troy. They pushed each other and helped each other grow and stretch themselves to do something amazing! And they did it! Go Troy and Brian!
Oh ya, thanks to my Dad, who went along with them and took the pictures! I couldn't make it for a bunch of different reasons, but I'm thankful that Brian had Troy and my dad there for support and company!
3 comments:
I am glad your dad got pictures because that is so cool that they did that and finished! What a nice thing to have pics of.
Brian, Im so proud of you, wish I could have been there to cheer you on and so thrilled you didn't have a heart attack.
Thanks to Larry for the photos, it's the next best thing to being there.
I was just telling Brint today that there is NO way that I could ever do one of those! I think I would just die... but come to think of it, it could be a really great goal for the future!
Post a Comment