







A few things Jaxon does..... He's almost 2 and I haven't done a very good job at tracking his growth. So here's a little catching up.
*Instead of yes, he says, "YAY:
*He pokes his little head right in front of mine and asks, "doin?" For what are you doing?
*He LOVES his daddy, Troy, Blanky and his doggy.
*He calls Logan "Uhgin"
*He jumps up and down!
*Sleeps in a big boy bed.
*Tries to do everything Logan does.
*He throws a ball or toy in the air really fast and says "aiypane" (airplane).
He's just a little cutie and we love him!
3 comments:
And we love him too! I love the beach pictures. My favorite is the where he is walking like he is on a mission... swinging his arms and everything. His little voice and pronunciations crack me up!
I can't believe he is almost 2!!
I love the shot of them both peering into the Tide pools.
He's such a cutie! They look like they had so much fun exploring and getting dirty! I think you should post some pics of the bad haircut!
Post a Comment