Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sassy Sadie



Sadie is 4 months old now. She weighs 15.1 pounds! What a chub huh! I think she's about 24 inches long, I don't remember exactly. She is an amazing sleeper now, sometimes sleeping through the night. If she wakes up it's only once usually and she eats and goes to sleep for another 6 to 8 hours! I swear, girls must just need their beauty rest! The boys NEVER slept like that. Still don't. She also naps a few times a day. She's growing out of her reflux which makes life so much better. She still spits up a lot but not as much as before, and it doesn't seem to bother her like it did. She sucks her fingers, usually her middle two, or her thumb and puts herself to sleep. She's so incredibly happy, most of the time. She's healthy, and we just love her to pieces.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Such sweet pictures. Trisha, Im guessing you got the edges trimmed ? I cant get over how much she looks like Logan.

cgrover24 said...

Oh my goodness!! She's sooo adorable. Cute! Cute! Cute! Whatcha gonna dooo?

Emily said...

I love her little dimples! These pictures are so cute... and pink! I think you should put that last one up by your boys pics.

the speers said...

Oh my goodness, Trisha! She is SO cute!!!