Sadie's top teeth grew in kinda funky, so I had to document it before her middle top teeth grew in. Which by the way, her top right middle just broke through the gums the day I took these, but you can't really see it yet.
And doesn't this remind you if that old ad for the army or something like that?
Basically, this is what we do for fun!





5 comments:
HILARIOUS!!!!!! That seriously made me laugh out loud!
That one of her pointing is awesome! HAHA! I thought Hudson was going to join the vampire club but it seems he has quite a few other teeth catching up and all coming in at once. So we'll see.
Hey wait, where was Jaxon for this photo shoot?
Trisha, I have been sick as a dog all week but everyday I have come here to look at these GORGEOUS kids and they never fail to make me smile. Grandpa is also very happy to witness the fangs before they blend in with the rest of the teeth that are sure to come.
Claire's teeth came in kind of similar! I called her my little Eddie Munster! haha I never did get a good pic of it before her other teeth came in....dang it!
That is AWESOME!!!!! :D
Post a Comment