Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Easter




Okay, is it already JUNE???!!! Where did the time go? Well, I'm starting where I left off! Easter was great this year, as always. Logan woke up bright and early Sunday morning and immediately looked out the bedroom window to our yard and was looking for the easter eggs. (Sadly there were NONE out there, because we have 8am church and the easter bunny wasn't up that early!) But the easter bunny did leave him a basket of goodies for them! That evening we went to my parents house where the REAL easter bunny came and Logan and Jaxon had so much fun gathering their eggs up.  We took the boys to Build a Bear the day before and let them pick out their own animal that they wanted stuffed. Jaxon chose an adorable dog and Logan chose a rabbit. They were in HEAVEN! Loved every second of it! I made them matching ties, and of course Sadie looked beautiful in her sweet easter princess dress. When I went to take pictures of the kids with their easter outfits on I could only find one of the ties I made.... Of course. Anyway, enjoy!

No comments: