Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sadie Turns One!




Sadie turned one year old on June 9th! I can't believe how fast the time flies by. She is absolutely a joy to have in our family. She has such a sweet spirit, and she is always smiling! She has the happiest eyes that twinkle and sparkle like you've never seen before. She is not even close to walking, but stands up every now and then. She crawls really fast though. And one of her favorite things is to say "Dada" when I tell her to "Say Mama". She thinks it's hilarious! She is becoming full of personality and she's a fireball. She's getting into everything, and does NOT take breaks during the day, except when I put her down for naps. She's not a huge fan of anything to eat , she just likes to drink from a bottle or sippy. We are so glad she's in our family and we love her so much! Oh, and we went out to eat at Oreganos for dinner on her actual birthday and just sang to her at home with cupcakes. I was partied out after Logan's party!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Look how happy they all are with a cupcake. And Jaxon has a cupcake but his mouth is already covered in chocolate! Birthdays are so fun. I love the picture of her making her face. so cute! Happy Birthday Sadie, even though it was like 2 months ago!