Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cleaning out my camera

Here are just some random pictures I couldn't just store away without showing some... This is our "Real Life" and what we do...




 Sadie throwing dirt at La'Auberge in Sedona on New Years Day.
 Sadie in the stroller at the temple for Christmas lights.
 I am just amazed at how beautiful this little girl is, even with a stick on her face and snot running out of her nose and super crazy bead-head...She's just beautiful, and did I mention that she ALWAYS tried to get in front of the camera..... I wasn't trying to photograph her when I took this shot. But she follows me around and sticks her little head right in front of me!
 Brian actually took this shot, I just edited it. Nice job Brian. It's in Sedona.
 Jaxon loves his new rain boots and umbrella...even inside where there's no rain!
 This was taken last sunday. I was (still am) super sick and the only contribution I made was reading this book to the kids before bed. Brian pulled out the camera and wanted to take a candid shot of us all, and before anyone said anything, Sadie looked right up at Brian and smiled just like this and said "eeeeeeee"....haha, she's a stinker, that one!

 Before Christmas I think.

No comments: