Saturday, October 4, 2008

Still Pregnant...

So I'm still pregnant, as of today. I am due in exactly one week from today, but my doctor is going to induce me on monday or tuesday, hopefully. Unless the hospital is too busy, so let's all keep our fingers crossed that they will have an open bed for me ASAP!!!! Anyway, I'm pretty miserable, the usual complaints a week before you're due. My hips and butt hurt so bad, almost all the time. I have NO patience anymore, for anyone. I really want/need some alone time, which let's face it, that's definitely not going to happen any time soon or in the next few months. I have to pee every hour in the night. But, the baby is healthy, and I'm "healthy" so I really should just shut up! I still don't have a name picked out! Any suggestions???? We're thinking Jackson or Mason or Calex. My mother-in-law HATES Calex, which is my top pick, and My sister doesn't like Jackson. Brian likes Colt, which I'm not a big fan of. We don't even have a top 3 to choose from!!!!! AAHhhhh. Oh well.
I have been nesting like crazy this time! Last time I didn't go through this at all, but this time, I've been cleaning things like you would not believe. I have been sanitizing everything, and getting everything ready. I made a nursing cover, and finally finished Logan's car seat cover. I'll have to post some pics soon. I started making the baby's car seat cover, but my butt hurts too bad to sit in a chair to sew it together! Seriously. I hate the last month!!!!! Oh well. I will hopefully post pictures of our new baby in the next few days so lets keep our fingers crossed!!!!! :)

4 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Yeah, your having the baby tonight!! I hope everything goes well:) You going to do awesome and maybe you'll know what he's name is when you see him:) I had fun at the mall today, we need to do that more often! Sorry about Shea's tantrum towards the end, she just needed a nap! I'm gonna take Logan to my house to play after you have the baby, just let me know what day is best:)

Emily said...

i haven't heard anything yet, so i am hoping that everything is still going smoothly. i can't wait to see the new baby! what will he look like? what will his name be? oh i'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait till your sweet little boy comes! I bet your so annoyed with being prego! When it's all done and over with your little boy will be so worth it!:)

Anonymous said...

well is he here yet? lets see him. how are you? i broke my phone so i don't have your number text me with it when you are feeling great.
april