Sunday, September 21, 2008

Things are starting to turn up!!!!

So for all of you out there who were concerned about us, because of Brian being out of a job, worry no more! He was offered a corporate position with Petsmart on Tuesday of this week, and it was exactly what he was hoping for! He will be on a team with 3 other people who will be responsible for all of the marketing and advertising decisions for Petsmart nationwide! It's an awesome opportunity and he's super excited! And to make things even better, because it's a corporate position his health benefits will start for the whole family on October 1st!!! YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!! So we totally lucked out, and we're sooooo happy and thankful that we are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel! Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers, and we love all of you! Oh to make things even better, I'm FINALLY getting over my sinus infection, which has seriously been kicking my butt for like a month now, and Logan is also getting over his staph infected bug bite and swollen eye from his sinus infection too! (Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that???) His eye was almost swollen shut for a few days because he had a sinus infection that got into the tissues around his eye! How random is that! And also to get a staph infection from a bug bite???? Just leave it to the Davis family to come up with the most random health issues ever! Anyway, thanks again for all your prayers and thoughts! We're so much better!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad things worked out for you guys(they always seem to, it's just while you're in the middle of everything that you wonder if it'll get easier!) uh still haven't called me!

Luke and Niki said...

Yes Trisha I think you guys like to make up certain diseases...like the guys do on The Office.haha I am so glad you are doing better! What an awesome position to get!!!! Go Brian!!!!!!

Chelsey Howard said...

You poor thing:( YOu guys really do get the most random sicknesses:) But I'm glad you guys are all doing better:) Brians new job sounds awesome!!! That is so great that he likes it, and health benefits, who could ask for more!!