Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged!!!!

Okay, so I'm just now catching up on all of your blogs!!! I did just have a baby afterall..... Anyway, so I'm supposed to go to my 4th photo file and post the 4th photo!!! Here it is! Aww, how cute, it's Logan when he was about a month old! So I tag Shannon, Emily, and Niki.

4 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Cute:) It is amazing to me how much hair your babies have:)

Shannon said...

i'm to nervous to look at mine...who knows what i'm gonna find????

Anonymous said...

That's an adorable pic of Logan and your new little bundle of joy is just so precious! I can't believe you're a mom of two boys! How are you feeling? Do you need any help with anything? Let me know!

Emily said...

umm... i don't get it?! look at logan, what a chubby little boy. i love it!