Thursday, January 15, 2009

24 going on 13

So I think I'm 24 going on 13! At least that's what I feel like thanks to reading the Twilight series! Last night I finished Breaking Dawn......so sad! And I am going to have to take a break from reading for a while, because for one I'm obsessed with Twilight and don't want to start any other new obsessions, and for two, I have an eye disease that makes my eyes kind of skip and go crossed when I read too much. I've been getting headaches and all that too. It's no fun! But, I LOVED Breaking Dawn. I think it was my favorite one, or just as good as Twilight. I laughed, cried, smiled, felt giddy and so many other fun things with this series. I really think I'm 13 years old again, obsessed with something similar to my obsession with NSYNC! Ya, it's that bad. I had a dream I was a vampire the other night. Stupid, I know but I don't even care. This was so much fun! Seriously if you havent read it, READ IT!

4 comments:

Luke and Niki said...

I dont know if anything can top your obsession with NSYNC. Those are some pretty strong ties of love. haha

Weird that you saw Mike and Angela! Did you ask why he was being dumb and not answering us back?

Heather said...

You know how I feel about this, I don't even know what to say!!! haha

Brea said...

I LOVE TWILIGHT!!! i'm so glad that you liked it, i knew you would!

Anonymous said...

i hear you girl. i thought i would do some light reading over christmas so i barrowed it from my sister. lickily my mother in law had the series. i read all 4 in 2 weeks. then i couldn't get over the withdrawls so i read the 4th again and then i read the 5th on line. i am such a looser. but they are good. if you have more withdrawls i'll go see the movie with you (for my 3rd time) if you want. your boys look beautiful :)