Sunday, January 11, 2009
Christmas
I don't have any pictures, I just realized, of our Christmas vacation! How sad is that?? Anyway, we had a wonderful Christmas! We went to San Diego and stayed with Brian's family. It was so much fun! We went to Julian to play in the snow, and Logan got so mad because he kept falling and his hands (no gloves of course) were getting so cold. He finally gave up the last time he fell, and just started bawling! It was pretty funny. Jaxon was soooooooo freaking cold that he just screamed the whole time we were outside so we went back in the car where it was a bit warmer! That was only for a day though! We also had a super yummy Christmas eve and Christmas day dinner, all thanks to my beautiful mother-in-law! She's an amazing cook, and a great hostess for parties! The Davis family knows how to have fun! The girls got out and saw Twilight (again) and the guys saw Valkyrie. We went to the mall and walked around, and I got a really yummy cupcake from this super cute cupcake store in the mall. Christmas morning was wonderful with all the presents and most importantly just being with my family! I am so thankful for the birth of Christ. He is my Savior and Redeemer, and without Him I would have no purpose in life. It's amazing how one person could have given so much, but I truly am so thankful for His birth, the greatest gift of all! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! And thanks so much to my wonderful in-laws for being so awesome and making our stay in San Diego so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how sad that you don't have any pictures from christmas. i am glad you guys had a great time while you were in san diego. cupcakes sound good right now...
Post a Comment