Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Vacation!









This is going to be quick! Our desktop computer is totally jacked with viruses and it won't even turn on. Our laptop works fine but Logan has a horrible oral fixation and chewed through the power cord that charges it! Brian tried to fix it and it only worked for a while. It's totally broken now! So I'm using my mom's computer and here's a quick update. We had a BLAST in San Diego! We went to Disneyland and Logan was so happy! He was seriously in over-stimulation mode the whole time! IT was cute! He loved Small World and Pirates of the Caribbean. He also loved the parades and dance parties. We had so much fun with the Davis family! Logan tried to feed the fish for the next 2 years and unfortunately killed a few in the process. It was sad, but don't tell him that he did it!!! We had a BBQ with the whole family and Logan got to blow out a candle and make a wish, which he keeps talking about! Anywho, the new van was so fun to drive! Oh ya, I got a Kia Sedona, and I LOVE it! Brian loved driving it! Anywho, we're all good and happy and ready to get back to life!

2 comments:

Emily said...

i am glad you guys had a fun time. too bad disneyland sounds creepy. i love jackson's hat... and your van!

Chelsey Howard said...

I'm glad you guys had fun. Disneyland is seriously one of the happiest places, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! And I'm glad the summer movie thing is starting because I haven't seen you in FOREVER! Shea will be so excited:)