



My Grandma Green made me a dress similar to this one when I was a little girl, and I remember LOVING that dress. So when my grandma made this dress for Sadie's blessing, I was so thrilled to have it. It was beautiful, and I could not have been happier to have such a treasure from my grandma! It was a beautiful day, Brian gave her the sweetest blessing. And unlike my father during my blessing, he didn't forget her name! :) We love you Sadie, and know that you have an amazing life ahead of you!
7 comments:
Trisha!!!! She is so beautiful! It seriously is freaky, she's like a little doll! Holy moly! She's changed so much, I can't wait to see her in a a couple months(you too of course!)
Glad she had a special blessing! Daddy's blessing their little girls is so sweet!
Her blessing was so sweet! Sadie is so stinkin' cute. I love that outfit and the pictures!!
She looks so darling!!! I love her big beautiful eyes!! And her dress is amazing, how sweet of your Grandma. I love things like that.
TRISHA! you seriously have the most beautiful children! Sadie is just gorgeous! I wish I could hold her and kiss those chubby cheeks of hers!
She is SOOOO SWEET!! Seriously, she's so cute! what a sweet little dress too, I can't believe someone actually made it, and how perfect that it's from your grandma!! Ok, she's just too cute! I love the last picture of her...her little mouth is so perfect!
So beautiful! I love the pics and she does look like a doll. I bet you are just loving her to pieces!
Trisha!! She is getting so big!! AND talk about ADORABLE!! She's precious!!
Post a Comment