Did I mention that I started a little preschool for Logan? I have been wanting to do a joy school type of thing for a while and I was looking online for curriculum. So I talked to a few friends in my ward who also have kids that wanted to do joy school and we all got together, discussed the curriculum and started it! We kind of use the curriculum from letteroftheweek.com, but add lots of things. We mostly just do a letter, number, shape, color, story, vocabulary word, and theme of the week. Each mom teaches one week out of the month and we just rotate. I LOVE it! It has been awesome for Logan. Sometimes Jaxon goes too. So, we try to take a monthly field trip for the kids, and the week of Halloween, our preschool took a field trip to Vertuccio Farms. We had lots of fun! Here's what we did!
We ran through a hay maze. Logan and Jaxon didn't make it to the middle but the girls did, because unlike the boys, they listened to their mom's directions..... So typical.
We played on a big teeter-totter! The moms had to help out.
We looked at some chickens, turkeys, pigs, and a big brown cow that wouldn't stop mooing. Oh ya, and a donkey that bit my jacket straps! Ya, it freaked me out.

We posed for a mug shot.
![]() |
| We milked a fake cow. |
That was hard work!
Jaxon opted out of the whole milking process, so just held onto the cows tail instead.
We rode a cow train pulled by a tractor!
![]() |
| And Sadie looked cute the whole time! |
Then we ate lunch and came home for naps!
The End.











2 comments:
how fun! good for you!i bet the boys love it, and I'm sure Logan loves having three girl friends!
p.s. the last picture, such a good great picture of you!
I am glad you got to go to that farm. I hope you guys all had fun! I was going to say the same thing as Shannon... I bet Logan loves the girl friends! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment