Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Play date with Logan's girlfriend!


For the past 2 weeks in a row I have tried to do more things with Logan and other kids his age. I am lucky to have wonderful friends with kids his age! So for the past 2 weeks me and my beautiful friend Chelsey Howard took our kids, Logan, Shea and Lily to Barro's Pizza for lunch. I know that doesn't sound like much of a play date, but there's a play area for the kids there in the restaurant and they just love it! Logan and Shea play together really well and so I took a picture on my phone because they are just too cute! We plan on doing this all summer! Yeah!!! It's also a play date for me, because I just love Chelsey. She's one of my best friends that I have made out here in QC and I'm so glad our kids like each other too! The first time we went to Barro's Logan and Shea gave each other hugs and kisses when they parted! Logan cried too! So anyway, hopefully I'll get better pics soon, but this will have to do for now!

2 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

I freakin love Barros. Trisha you are so sweet! I love hanging out with you, we really should do it more. It seems so crazy between your doc. apt. and mine and Lilly's, its hard. But we should try harder cause you are so much fun to be with! We need to get together soon!

Trisha said...

Chelsey, Yes, definitely! I am already wanting to go there again! And let's just make sure we get together!