Sunday, May 4, 2008

Weekly Update

5/4/08
I feel like this week went by pretty fast! I went into town every day, except for today of course. But seriously, here's my exciting week in a nutshell: Monday I went out to lunch with my good friend Melissa and her 2 kids Brookelynn and Johnathan. Brookie is about 5 months older than Logan, and they LOVED each other. They had so much fun sitting by each other and talking and flirting. Logan even tried to kiss her! It was way fun! Tuesday I went to the post office, which is 20 minutes away to mail an important document, but they I found out at the end of the week that they still didn't get it...just my luck! Wednesday I went to my doctor's appointment and then went to lunch at Oregano's with Travis, Emily, Carson, and Logan! It was seriously soooooo much fun! The food was amazing and Logan was good the WHOLE time (which doesn't happen very much anymore). I had such a good time. Thursday I had to meet Brian in town for lunch because he ran out of money! So I had to bring him some cash and we had lunch together. On Friday we had to go to court, and Emily and my mom watched Logan for us. They are sooo amazing, and I am so lucky to have them here! Friday night Brian went to the Dbacks game with Travis, and me and Emily went to see Made of Honor. It was awesome, because Logan was awake the whole time, and didn't make a peep! He got a little restless towards the end, probably due to the cherry coke, but he still was awesome. Saturday I helped my friends with a baby shower and then our street had a block party last night. It was actually really fun! This whole week was really fun, but now I'm excited to stay home for most of next week!

Logan's moment of the week: Yesterday I was taking a nap and Brian was supposed to be watching him. Well, Brian fell asleep and then came into my room and asked if we could trade (I watch Logan and he takes a nap). I said that was fine, then Logan came running in with his legs, arms, face and clothes painted in Pink and Black. I looked at him, and then Brian, and Brian says "Oh yeah, Logan got into something." I asked, "Did you clean it up?" Brian responds, "No, there wasn't any mess." So I go scrub off the craft paint on Logan in the tub for about 20 minutes, and then I go to find the mess that didn't exist..... Oh yes, there was a mess. Logan decided to repaint the futon and himself with my pink and black craft paint. Yeah, fun fun fun. I should have taken a picture, but I was still a little mad at Brian. Oh well. I'm sure it would have happened to me too..... well maybe. :)

3 comments:

Trina said...

So typical, there was no mess! Such a guy thing. Sounds like a busy week. Where do you guys live?
Bryce and his wife Lexie just moved out somewhere. Maybe by you guys.

Ruth said...

Beautiful!! I hope all is well. I love seeing all my old Young Women all grown up and happy!

Emily said...

oh my gosh! at least it was pink and black... really cute colors! that paint is non-toxic right? haha, how funny!