
This week has been so much fun! I decided I should try to be a good mom at least a few days this week, and actually do something productive with Logan. So on Wednesday me and Logan went swimming with Carson, Travis and Emily!




We had so much fun with them, as always, and after we went swimming we went to my parents house to hang out.....which turned into us all eating dinner there (Thanks Mom!) and of course, me and Emily had to get the camera out and actually take some pics of Logan and Carson playing together. It was cute. Logan kept trying to pick up Carson and hug him, and then Logan would lay down and Carson would roll over and start attacking him....which Logan is still a little unsure of! :) We had such a fun day! Here's a picture of Logan trying to attack Carson, and then Carson trying to attack Logan! They are going to be BEST BUDDIES!!!!! Look how scared Logan is when Carson's trying to play with him! It's so funny!

2 comments:
Logan is so good with baby's:) He's gonna be a good big brother! Don't you love that you don't live too far from your mom! I love having family. There's so mcuh more to do when you have family around:)
Yes, definitely! I don't know what I would do if I lived any farther from them than I do!!!
Post a Comment