Monday, March 23, 2009
Family History
Last night me and Brian looked at the church's website for family history and I found out some things about me! I am Scottish, Irish, and mostly English......surprise surprise, but I never actually knew officially until last night. Oh yeah, and about 1/16 indian. I remember in elementary school having to make a dish from the country my ancestors are from, so I called my Grandma Green (mom's mom). I asked her what I should make, and she said in her sweet grandma voice, "I guess you'll just have to make Angel food cake, because we're just angels!" She wasn't sure either where we were from. So last night it was confirmed that I am mostly English but I actually have a lot of royalty in my family, way back. I am related to King David of Scottland, and some other kings and queens of Ireland! It dates all the way back to 102!!!! Crazy huh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love history! I am English, Swedish, and mostly Danish! Hence the extremely whiteness. I am related to Butch Cassidy and the Sundace kids! We are a bunch of rebels!
ok when you told me that story you didn't say which grandma told you that. but i totally pictured grandma green saying it. that is too funny! and exciting now that you know some of that stuff!
That is SO cool!! too bad you don't get any family jewels or money! that would be even better!!! haha
Post a Comment