Thursday, March 12, 2009

How Sweet It Is...

Yesterday morning I woke up to Logan knocking on his door to go pee at about 7:15, a little earlier than usual, but I was still prepared to get up for the day. Logan went to the bathroom, and then said, " I go seep wit you in youw bed?" I JUMPED at the opportunity to actually go back to bed and sleep in for a while! Well, wouldn't you know, a few minutes after I laid down with Logan in my bed, Jaxon starts cooing. So I brought Jaxon in bed with me and Logan. For the next 5 or 10 minutes, we all cuddled, kissed, hugged, shushzed, and told each other how much we love each other. We were all smiling and I was reminded then, HOW SWEET IT IS to be loved by my boys. They are the joy and light of my life. I love them and Brian so much, and I can't even imagine a day without them.
The sweetness was abruptly ended with Logan getting tired of sharing me, and also getting hungry, so we all got out of bed and started our day..... what a way to start the day! Such a beautiful thing, and I just appreciate those sweet and precious moments in life!

3 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

I seriously LOVE mornings like that. They don't happen that often cause I'm not a big fan in the morning and were always in a rush, but when its like that you just soke it in!! By the way I do wanna do the movie thing, is it too late?

Heather said...

I live for those moments! You have seen first hand the chaos in my life at the moment and I need those experiences to feel like I'm doing something right! I can just picture Logan saying that in his cute little voice, I love him!

Luke and Niki said...

Awwww I cant wait!!!