Monday, March 23, 2009

Squirmy Wormy!





Jaxon is 5 months old now, and is sooooo stinkin squirmy! It DRIVES me CRAZY! I can't get that kid to hold still long enough for me to change his diaper, or take a picture, hence the reason for these random pictures! Out of several, these were unfortunately the best ones. He's so wiggly. He's almost crawling now, and he's so strong and grown up already! He's sitting up, still with some face plants here and there, but doing really well. Especially considering I don't ever encourage him to develop on his own. In fact, I don't want him to grow up, so I push him back when he tries to sit up, and when he tries to crawl, I roll him over and hold him back..... Needless to say, he's growing up all on his own. I guess I need to learn now that I won't ever be able to hold this little guy back! He's determined! When he sees a toy or something that he wants, he gets it one way or another. He's scooting and rolling, and soon will be fully crawling! He's super happy when he's not teething, and he loves Logan. They crack each other up! He is so smiley and really is such a cutie, but I can't get him to hold still long enough to show him off in pictures, so just take my word for it! These are the latest pictures, and I made the onesie he's wearing! It was my first boy onesie, and I was so proud!

2 comments:

Luke and Niki said...

oh he is sooo cute! Logan and Jax look so much alike its crazy! I guess you just got to let them grow up sometime....just have another one! lOL

Emily said...

he is such a cutie! and so happy. man, once he really starts crawling and getting around even more you might just have your hands full with those two! and the onesie is super cute, how did you make it?