Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter


Jaxon with the egg Brian made for him

Trisha with Jaxon looking at the camera

Trisha with Logan looking at the camera

Logan with his Easter basket

Brian looking OH So Happy, coloring eggs!


Saturday night we colored eggs. Logan had a ton of fun with it this year, he actually got it! Jaxon just sat in his chair and squeaked the whole time. The boys had matching outfits for church, and were sooo stinkin cute! And of course Brian looked handsome! The Easter bunny came this morning and hid some eggs for Logan to find and he found them all! He had so much fun!
On a more serious note, I am so thankful for Easter Sunday. It is such a great time to be reminded of our Savior's sacrifice for us. I have a testimony that Christ lives and that he was resurrected after he died on the cross. I know that he atoned for my sins and through him I can be saved and return to live with him again. I am so thankful for the Lord, my redeemer, Jesus Christ. Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Emily said...

those are some cute matching outfits for the boys, and one hot mama!

Heather said...

Oh I love Easter! I love the two seperate pics of logan and jaxon looking at the camera...I'm starting to realize how hard it is to get two kiddos to look at the same time. They look so cute in their church clothes...where did you get them? I'm having a hard time finding church stuff for Cash, he can't fit into the cute church stuff!

Jeff and Chelsi Pulley Family said...

I loved the two pics of the boys and you. That is just how it goes with kids, you can never get them looking in one place at the same time. I guess that's what photoshop is for huh!

Chelsey Howard said...

The boys look so cute. I'm glad you guys had a fun Easter:)