Sunday, April 12, 2009

Matching Jammies!





I went to AZ Mills last week and bought the boys matching Osh Kosh PJ's! I think they're so cute, and event hough they look kinda silly, these are the best jammies! They are so soft and stretchy! I LOVE them! And I couldn't resist taking some pics of the boys in their "silly pants" as Brian calls them..... he HATES these jammies! HAHAHA!

4 comments:

Emily said...

whatever brian! they are little kids, when else are they allowed to match and wear little tight shorts! i think they looks so cute. i like the last picture!

Tami and Jamey said...

They look adorable!!! I love the Mills Mall!!

Heather said...

Oh I love matching jammies...and I love that Brian hates them! You should surprise him and try and find some adult ones to match the boys! that would be awesome.

Chelsey Howard said...

Cute:) why does Brian hate them? I love pj's! Jaxsons smile is so cute!!