Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pictures

A few weeks ago Heather Nuttall, (click here )took pictures of Jaxon and Logan. She is truly amazing! She captured some of the sweetest, cutest pictures of my boys. I'm so lucky to have such beautiful boys! Thanks Heather! Here are some, and there's more on heather's link (above). Enjoy! Tell me which one is your favorite..... I need to pick a few to frame, but I can't decide, so help me!
















5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness Trisha your right your kids are so beautiful. I like the top one and the one of Jaxon in the bucket holding his hat with his hair blowing, the one with the two boys in the bucket and the one under that of Logan looking off. I miss you and want to get together sometime soon call me.

Brea said...

Trisha your boys are SO beautiful! What lucky parents you are!

we are having a get-together on Sunday for a goodbye party for Brint and I. I would love it if you and your family could come. :) you should be getting an email from my cousin Jeni with and evite and instructions on how to get here. if you can't make it call me ASAP and I want to come and see you!!! :)

Love ya!

Chelsey Howard said...

So cute!! I like the one where the boys are by the tire and with the chair the best:) I'm so excited to see you thursday! Sorry bounce u didn't work out, too much gin one day with Shea swim lessons and dance lessons.

the speers said...

Trisha!!! SO cute!! I can't believe how big your kids are! Caden totally has that outfit that Logan's wearing! :D

Emily said...

so many to choose from. they are all so cute. your place is going to be plastered with pictures from this photo shoot... as it should be. i love the last one of jaxon.