Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Breakfast in Sedona

A few weeks ago Brian's mom was in town! She spent a few days with us and we had so much fun! Just me and Rhonda and the boys went to lunch on Friday, then spent the afternoon window shopping in downtown mesa, all the cute boutiques and antique shops. I have wanted to do that for so long and I finally found someone who would go with me.....I was so excited! And it actually wasn't unbearably hot! We had so much fun. Then we went to dinner when Brian got home at Buca Di Beppo and had an awesome dinner! The next morning we headed up to Sedona for the day to go to Slide Rock. We left super early in the morning and arrived in Sedona around 9:30am.
This is what we sat next to while enjoying our breakfast!

Okay, I know I look HORRIBLE in this picture, especially my excentuated legs, (they look HUGE) but, the rest of the family looks cute.

We had world famous french toast at the L'Auberge Resort restaurant, right next to the creek!
There was a cute little snake in the bushes by where we were sitting, and of course Logan had fun with that. (I don't think it was a bad snake...) Logan being silly in the the creek where we ate breakfast, and the snake was right behind him in this picture!
When we were done with breakfast we headed up to Slide Rock only to find the parking lot full and about a 3 hour wait to get into the park! Plus there were TONS of people there, so we decided to go up to Flagstaff..... only to find that there wasn't anything to do there either! Ha! So we stopped at Del Taco, then drove home. All in all, it was a long day in the car but we got to eat the BEST french toast ever, and that made it all worth it! Thanks Rhonda, for being so fun and loving to be around! We love you!

1 comment:

Chelsey Howard said...

That stinks that it was so busy. I love Sedona. I think its one of the prettiest places! i'm glad you guys had fun, I'll have to try that breakfast place next time.