Some of Logan's latest funny things that he's said include:
When Grandma Davis was here, she slept in his bed, and Logan was supposed to sleep on the floor. Well, when they were trying to go to bed, Logan was telling Grandma Davis about his toys, and what they are, and not to break them. Then he said, "And I'm Logan Davis, and this is MY bed, and DON'T break it!" We will never forget that!
Logan told us tonight how a bird sounds, "like dis, Caaaw, caaw, caaaaw!" Then he ran around in circles flapping his wings and making bird sounds. Never a dull moment.
Logan called Grandma Grover a few days ago, with my phone, and this is what he said when she answered, "Oh hi Gamma. Do you want to go to da mall wit us? Otay, you just talk to my mommy, hee you go." Grandma Grover could not and did not resist his sweet invitation.
Logan's new favorite movie is Tarzan. The boys were in Logan's room, watching Tarzan, and I peeked in on them just in time to witness Logan putting his hand on Jaxon's chest and saying, "Tawzan, (then putting his hand on his own chest) me Jane." "Oh, no no no, I mean um, Jane (touching Jaxon), I Tawzan." He didn't know I was there, but oh how happy I was to witness such a sweet moment.
It is truly the moments like this that make life worth the while. I am learning more and more each day to treasure these days.
1 comment:
I sure miss that cute little boy! I hope we get to see you again someday. I miss you guys so much! Please find an excuse to come to Utah. Give the boys a kiss for me. Luv ya!
Post a Comment