Halloween was so much fun this year. I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off, (like I always do) the week of Halloween trying to get the kids costumes in line. I made Logan's shirt, totally from scratch, I even took a red sharpie to the yellow fabric and drew the lines on his shirt. I couldn't find anything like what I wanted in the stores, so I had to do it. BUT it was well worth it. Jaxon's costume, Bam Bam was pretty easy, just keeping it on his little body was a little tricky. I used safety pins though, a LOT of pins! And I started making Sadie a Pebbles costume, when my sweet mom came over and stopped me and said, "I'll just buy her one!" So she came back an hour later with an ADORABLE TinkerBell costume from the Disney Store, which she got on Clearance! I loved it! And she madea quick headband then we went to the trunk or treat. We didn't pass out candy this year, or even go trick or treating on Halloween because it was a sunday, and our kids didn't care! So we did the church thing and the kids has so much fun. Logan and Jaxon wanted to wear their costumes every day that whole week, and they pretty much did. Then Monday morning, I grabbed the costumes and put them away in the Halloween box before they woke up......out of sight, out of mind, right? No, Wrong. OF course Logan asked about it, but I had to keep telling him that Halloween was over. Anyway, we had lots of fun, and I was totally pleased with the costumes!










2 comments:
I still can't believe you did those costumes from scratch! Well, I guess you didn't make Sadie's but we'll let that go this one time! :) They looked adorable. Great job!
So stinkin cute! Your kids are adorable and sadie is a beauty!
Post a Comment