Friday, May 16, 2008
2 More Weeks!!!!!
We find out what we're having in 2 more weeks! I'm soooo anxious and excited all at the same time! I just can't wait to see the ultrasound of the baby, and see how it's doing. It just makes you feel so much more reassured and comforted about the whole pregnancy. I can't wait!!!!!! And also, I have decided that I have NO IDEA what we're having anymore. I really felt like it was a boy for the first 3 months, but now I don't have that strong feeling anymore. I haven't had that feeling for about a month or so now. So who knows. I absolutely LOVE surprises, so this is also why I am so excited to do the ultrasound! Last time when I had Logan, I knew 150% that I was having a boy. Like I wasn't surprised at all when they confirmed that he was a boy. But this time, I really don't know anymore! So anyway, I just wanted to share with all of you how stinkin excited I am to do the ultrasound in 2 more weeks! YEAHHH!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm excited to see what your having too:) It's the most exciting part of being pregnant. You'll have to call me and post it on your blog when you find out!
Oooohhh how fun! I cant wait until its my turn! You have to let me know ASAP what it is!
Oh and have a new photography website... http://nikitaylorphotography.smugmug.com
Yeah, how fun! I can't believe you're already that far along! Are you wanting a girl, or do you not really care?
SO EXCITING! Are you going to tell? I am excited for you! I want a baby!
Post a Comment