Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Moms shouldn't be allowed to get sick!

Okay, so I know I'm kind of a drama queen, but this is not dramatized at all! I seriously have been sick for like a week now! I have felt like crap almost every day. It started with me just feeling tired on Wednesday last week. I was just really uncomfortable because of the baby and all that stuff, but then on Friday I swear I started having like allergies. Or so I thought! It just got worse and by Sunday night I was miserable! I seriously slept almost all day on Sunday, and I still don't feel good. I woke up this morning with a super sore throat, and I even practically choked on my uvula (that hangy thing in the middle/back of your throat) when I tried to swallow some water. I finally decided that it's probably not just allergies or a cold, and it turns out I have a horrible sinus infection. It's HORRIBLE! I mean is it not enough that I'm already so uncomfortable and still a month away from m=having my baby, and that I still have to take care of my son and do all the things that moms have to do????? I guess not, because I have been so sick! But the good news is that I have some antibiotics that should take care of this, so I'm sure I'll be back to good in a few days. I swear though, it just shouldn't be allowed for moms to get sick!

1 comment:

Chelsey Howard said...

I agree, let's protest to Heavenly Father about mom's not getting sick anymore:) Wouldn't that be great. Unrealistic, but it would be great! I hope you feel better soon. I don't know why but it seems like pregnant women get sick easier, well I do anyway.