Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Play Date!




I was desperately in need of some girlie time the other day....well, I think I'm pretty much always in need of girlie time, but anyway, I asked Emily (my sis in law) to come over. We had this wonderful plan of getting the kids down for naps after we ate and then having time to do pedicures on ourselves! Yeah, it was a great idea, but neither of the kids were really cooperating. Logan wouldn't go to sleep, and neither would Carson, but we kept trying to put Carson down for a nap. He got sooo mad, and cried so hard that his face was all red and puffy:( But I have to say it made for some really cute pictures! So here are a few shots of the two cousins being boys!! Oh and by the way, I got to do Emily's toes, and they looked SUPER CUTE!!! It was a TON of fun!

3 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

That's fun that you guys got to spend time with eachother, even if it didn't work out the way you had hoped. It's like kids can sense when you are trying to do something without them! K I need to call you!

Emily said...

i love these pictures. seriously why wouldn't they just sleep for 3 hours like we know they are both capable of??!! i like carson smiling in the second picture and logan's face in the third picture. seriously, what was he doing? they are so funny!

Heather said...

Hey! I just saw your post about the picture thing. I would love to do pictures of your little family!

I have no idea how much I would charge you. Your a friend so you'll get a discount!

When are you wanting to do it?