Sunday, September 21, 2008

Only Three Weeks Left!!!



Here’s my latest belly picture, although there are some pics from Vegas when I was 34 Weeks. I am now 37 Weeks, and yes, I’m counting. It’s kind of funny though, because I’m not nearly as antsy to have this baby as I was with Logan. I am doing a lot of sewing right now, so that’s keeping me busy plus I’m running around after a 2 year old! I’m feeling as well as can be expected right now, and I’m swelling so much it’s hilarious! I gained 8 pounds last week!!! Yeah, all in my ankles and hands, and I lost 2 pounds the week before that because I had an earlier appointment…hence less swelling. So it’s pretty funny now, and it sucks but I’m super healthy so that’s all that really matters.
I have an ultrasound on Tuesday to measure the baby, because I feel like he’s super big already and we don’t want this baby to break his collar bone like Logan did just from being borne. So if the baby’s big already they might induce me but I’m not getting my hopes up for anything. With my luck I’ll go in for my ultrasound and they’ll say that the baby is tiny, or move my due date back AGAIN!!!  Hopefully not! So anyway, I’m doing good, and just getting bigger and bigger!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

your so cute! I can't wait to see the new baby!!! did you guys decide on a name?

Luke and Niki said...

I cant believe your date is almost due!!!!! Time has flown by! You look great by the way! I love the pocka dot dress!!!!

Chelsey Howard said...

Don't worry your not alone! I feel for you, it wasn't long ago that I was in the same position:) The end is so uncomfortable, but you look amazing!!

you said...

WOW Large! Twins anyone!?