

So I just have to say, I have the cutest husband and sons! Every night before we get the boys ready for bed, Brian and Logan clean up the toys and play music and sing and dance. It is so cute. Logan's favorite songs right now, are Life is a Highway, by Rascall Flatts from Cars, and Beyond the Sea, from Finding Nemo. But sometimes we put some "cool" songs on and jam out to ghetto jams. It's so fun to watch them and I just love how cute they are!
4 comments:
awww, they are so cute. and i love the skin that jaxon is showing in that picture!
sidenote: i can't believe how old logan is. i was just thinking today that i still feel like he is the age he was when i had carson. but it is more like carson is the age logan was when i had carson. weird. he is so big and old and i love it when you aren't talking to him but he still listens to what you are saying!
logan looks like such a big boy... :(
That is so cute... I love you family home evening sign in the background! so cute!!
Oh you guys look like you are soooo happy and are having so much fun!! It makes me miss you and how much fun we had together.
Post a Comment