






Yesterday the weather was so beautiful, partially cloudy, mostly sunny, breezy, and in the 70's! It was too perfect to pass up, so we went to Freestone park. We had a picnic there and played and fed the ducks, although the ducks weren't hungry. We had a blast, and of course Jaxon was so smiley and sweet. Logan had fun with Daddy and of course got mad at mommy when she tried to take pictures of him!
Jaxon has been a lot happier lately. We've been doing a better schedule and he's not sick anymore! But Logan was driving me crazy the last few days, and of course, he woke up with an ear infection on Friday. He's totally fine now, but it's so sad when your kids are sick. And then I felt extra bad because I was so frustrated with him and of course I was yelling at him. But since he's had medicine he's been a lot better. He's started wetting the bed again though, like every night and he's not waking up anymore. Any suggestions????? I'm thinking about just waking him up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom until he starts waking up dry again. I'm sure he'll get it again. Logan's best friend is Talmage Pulley. He LOVES him! they play together 3 times a week, and they are inseparable! It's so cute! The other day we were in the car and the Wild Wild West song came on, and me and Brian were singing it. Then Logan starts going "Wide Wide West! See like dat Daddy!" It was too cute. He was also singing "The woof, the woof the woof is on fiow! See like dat!" He always says see like that after he does something. He's such a joy!
I have been taking a Jazz dance class again. It's so much fun! Not to mention a good workout! My momma is taking the class with me! It's a very basic class, which is exactly what I need right now. It's amazing how fast you lose the dance skills and flexibility. But then again it has been 5 years since I've set foot in a studio. It's such a good thing for me though. It is a way for me to destress and exercise and have fun all at the same time. And I'm proud to say that the technique is actually coming back! I did really good kicks across the floor last week, and my coordination is coming back too. The pirouettes and leaps are taking a bit longer, but I think I still need to lose 50 pounds before I can expect that to come back!
Last night Brian and I had a wonderful date night! Emily watched our kids, and we went to PF Changs for dinner. It was so nice to get out without the kids and also to know that they were being taken care of by their favorite auntie! (Thanks Em!) Brian's such a sweetheart, and so cute! We got extra spoiled this weekend and also got to go out with Travis and Emily without kiddos (Thanks to Grandma Grover) for a date night at the ASU institute. We had so much fun and listened to a great talk by a marriage counselor who offered some excellent tips! Oh yeah, and on Saturday night we had fun and played Cranium, the new one, with Trav and Em after we went out to dinner. What a fun weekend! Then tonight, we had our friends, the Petrovays over for dinner! We are seriously so lucky to have such great friends and family!
A quick shout out to my super sweet and great friend Heather who is the photographer of our family pics and the shoot of me and Jaxon. She just had her second baby, a boy, last week, and I can't wait to see them! Oh, and in a few more weeks, I think she'll be back into taking pictures and doing photo shoots again. So give her a call if you need any! She's amazing! CONGRATULATIONS HEATHER!!! Oh yeah, here's her photo blog: plainlytaken.blogspot.com
Well, it's time to get the boys off to bed, and lets face it, I might finish off the double chocolate gooey butter cake!!! Yes, I'm horrible.... no wonder I can't lose weight!
No comments:
Post a Comment