Monday, February 9, 2009
Jaxon is 4 months old!
I took Jaxon in for his 4 month check up today, and he's 15 pounds (50th percentile) and 26 inches (85th percentile) and his head is 15 inches (25th percentile). It's funny, because I thought he was so big and chubby but he's really not. He's tall, but not fat at all, considering he's in the 50th % for weight. Logan at this age was 16 or 17 pounds I think! But they both have small heads.....weird huh! He is such a cutie though, and he slept all night last night! Logan of course made up for it by waking me up a few times though! I guess that's just the way it goes. He still doesn't have any teeth, and he's rolling over and moving around on his tummy. It makes me sad to see how fast he's growing. I try to stop him, but it doesn't work. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i can't believe he is in the 50th percentile for weight! he has skinny little legs, but you don't realize how little he really is. but now that i think about it, he doesn't really have chub or rolls! what a cutie!
Post a Comment