Logan just gets funnier and funnier every day! The other day we were watching the Jungle Book and at the end, a music video of the Jonus Brothers singing I wanna Be Like Youhohooo came on and Logan goes, "What da HECK!!!" Mommy, look, what da heck!!!" The other morning we were sitting on our bed with the boys, playing before we were ready to get out of bed for the day, and Logan stands up backed up to the wall and says, "Hey, I so funny! I so funny!" Another thing he did recently was copy Daddy when Brian told me that Logan just did a "Big ass terd" in the toilet. So Logan comes up to me and says, "Mommy look, a big ass tuwd!, big ass tuwd!" Needless to say, we need to watch what we say around that kid! He's a smart one! Jaxon's news, is that he is tongue tied! I was tongue tied as a baby and I had it clipped as an infant. Jaxon is a little too old to have it just snipped in the doctors office so I have to take him to an ENT and he might get it clipped. The doctor wasn't majorly concerned about it, but I think I am more concerned, because it could make him have a lisp when he gets older. Plus it was starting to rip the other night, that's when I noticed it because it was bleeding. Wierd huh! But other than that, he's super happy and smiley and just a joy! He's doing much better, although he still wakes up a lot, but I don't really care anymore. I still sleep, and I'm getting good at ignoring him and sleeping through his crying at night. I haven't heard him lately, so either I am really sleeping through it, or he's not crying anymore..... :) The video is of Logan singing "Life is a Highway, all night long" (from Cars, that's how he sings it, life is a highway, all night long!) He's cute. Sorry it's so grainy, it's from the camera on my phone!
3 comments:
i love how logan says, "like that" after he sings it. he is so funny (of course, he already knows that). and good luck to jaxon with getting his tongue fixed!
Between Jacobs dancing, Jaxons squeaking and Logans singing, Im getting a good Grandson fix everyday.
Keep em coming !!!
So cute!!! I miss that little boy!! Play date?! I love the part when he said "What de heck" LOL:)
Post a Comment